categories: usa travel
The Amateur Traveler continues the conversation about why you should learn a language or at least learn some of a language before traveling. This episode also talks about travel to New Orleans. Hear about the French Quarter, great places to eat, the D-day Museum, and the Battle of New Orleans battlefield.
download (iTunes enhanced)
click here to download (mp3)
New Orleans Pictures
Popular Mecahnics – New Orleans is Sinking
Comment on this episode
Contest Area – Travel Surprises Contest
Amateur Traveler City Guides
- What are the best places to see?
- What are the best things to do?
- Where are the best places to shop?
- What are the best things to eat?
- What is the best way to get around?
- What is the biggest surprise or funnies thing you saw?
Tell Your Friends
If you enjoy the Amateur Traveler podcast, tell your friends and don’t forget to vote for Amateur Traveler Podcast on podcastalley.com .
Contact me free via Skype (download and use computer to computer for free) at ChrisTwice or call my Skype account at (408) 512-1083
Samantha Murphy – I Wanna Go Home